I am obsessed with sushi. Like… obsessed. The other member of my household who is equally obsessed with sushi is my daughter, Taylor, who is nine. She loves albacore sashimi but her favorite roll is the King Cali and we make our own rice free version at home! If you’re Paleo, there is Greek Yogurt so depending on how strict you are, you can simply eliminate any ingredients that you don’t eat.
Paired with some miso soup or a salad with ginger dressing it’s an amazing, healthy and flavorful dinner. We snack on carrot sticks and Edamame while we make it! Did I mention it takes 15 minutes to prepare?
- 1/2 cup flaked cooked crabmeat
- 1/2 cup cooked small shrimp
- 2 tablespoons peeled and diced cucumber
- 1 tablespoon nonfat organic Greek Yogurt
- 1 pinch sea salt
- 1 pinch ground black pepper
- dash of lemon juice
- 1 avocado
- In a bowl, mix the crab, shrimp, cucumber, Greek yogurt, and lemon juice. Season with salt, and pepper. Cover, and chill for at least an hour.
- Slice the avocados and remove the pit.. With a spoon, remove the flesh leaving a large space for the filling. Fill the centers with the mix from the fridge. Serve immediately.